Hi there!

I'm a composer and producer specializing in creating music for media. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Here's a video of my album Hyperdrive which was released on Revolt Production Music

To license my trailer music please visit: SPM Music Group or End of Silence

To license my music for your multimedia projects please visit: Pond5

You can e-mail me at: contact@timbesamusca.com
What's the difference between a Personal License, a standard license and a broadcast license?

Basically a standard license gives you the right to synchronize the song with videos on Youtube, internal videos for your business or other corporate videos. However a standard license does not give you the right to synchronize the song with a production that will be aired on TV- or radio channels, for that you'll need a broadcast license.

A personal/non-commercial is the same as a standard license but you can only use the song for your personal/private projects that don't generate any income.

For more info click here to read the full license agreements. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!